Our FREE programme of training days develop creative practise in the classroom that align with the exciting scope and direction of the New Curriculum for Wales especially Expressive Arts teaching.
Attending one or more of these will provide ideas and strategies to take straight into your teaching of expressive arts and to support other areas of learning too. Schools in the Central South region can claim supply cover costs up to £100 per teacher.
- Dance and movement session with National Dance Company of Wales |
Tuesday, 8 October 2019, 9.30am-4.30pm | The Dance House, Pierhead Street, Cardiff CF10 4PH
- Funding application and bid-writing for schools | Monday, 21 October 2019, 10am-4.30pm | Venue TBC
- Animation techniques in the classroom | Tuesday, 22 October 2019, 9.30am-4.30pm | Venue TBC
- The object as inspiration for learning | Wednesday, 6 November 2019 , 9.30am-3.30pm | Venue TBC
- Gamelan in the classroom | Friday, 8 November 2019, 9.30am-4.30pm | St David’s Hall, The Hayes, Cardiff CF10 1AH
- Documentary film-making | Tuesday, 12 November 2019, 9.30am-3.30pm | Venue TBC
- Teacher in role | Wednesday, 27 November 2019, 9.30am-3.30pm | Venue TBC
- Introduction to circus and physical theatre | Tuesday, 14 January 2020, 9.30am-3.30pm | Venue TBC
- Creative approaches to writing stories and characters (bilingual session) | Thursday, 23 January 2020, 9.30am-3.30pm | Venue TBC
- Contemporary arts practice in the classroom: Primary focus | Friday, 31 January 2020, 9.30am-4.30pm | Venue TBC
- Scared of singing? | Thursday, 6 February 2020, 7.00-10.00pm | Venue TBC
- Contemporary arts practice in the classroom: Secondary focus | Friday, 13 March 2020, 9.30am-4.30pm | Venue TBC